Pump Up Your Morning With These Delicious Honey Breakfast Recipes (February 20, 2022)
Breakfast! It's the main meal of the day. What's more, a decent, healthy breakfast will help you get your day going right. From pancakes to smoothies, there are plenty of options that can fit best in any type of morning. But if you want to have some speedy, delicious & nutritious to have in the morning, there is no better way than honey to perk yourselves.
It’s a well-known fact that honey improves everything; particularly enhances the taste of the food. Being the ultimate natural ingredient for the breakfast, recipes made from honey are a perfect way to start your morning on the right foot.
To drive home the point, here are some great breakfast recipes that cause you to value how much honey means to your morning meal. Let’s get breakfasting:-
(1) Honeyed Porridge Oats:
(a) Porridge oats - 50g
(b) Dried cranberries – ½ cup
(c) Sliced banana – 1 no.
(d) Milk – 200ml
1. Mix 2/3rd of the dried cranberries into the porridge oats and milk while stewing.
2. Fill a bowl and top with the leftover cranberries and cut banana, and wrap up by drizzling manuka honey.
(2) Cinnamon French Toast with Banana + Honey:
(a) Milk - 40ml
(b) Egg – 1 no.
(c) Butter - 1 knob
(d) Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
(e) Bread - 2 slices
(f) Sliced banana – 1 no.
1. Beat the eggs, milk, and cinnamon together and whisk until mixed.
2. Dip each cut of the bread into the egg combination and ensure each slice is concealed and soaks the mixture.
3. Melt some butter in a large pan & add the bread slices to the pan and fry them on both sides until they get a good golden brown color.
4. Top it with the banana cuts and drizzle the bee honey of your most loved flavor.
(3) Smoothie Shake with Honey:
(a) Banana – 1 no.
(b) Avocado – ½
(c) Chocolate protein powder - 1 tsp
(d) Almond milk - 200ml
(e) Frozen blueberries - ½ cup
(f) Frozen raspberries - ½ cup
(g) Chia seeds - 1 tsp
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender & mix in until the mixture becomes smooth.
2. Keep the consistency as per your choice by adding the almond milk & continue to blend.
3. Pour the mixture into a glass & add a spoonful of black forest honey and garnish it with Chia seed to give your smoothie a wonderful look.
(4) Crumpets with Almond Butter, Raspberries + Honey:
(a) Crumpets – 2 no.
(b) Raspberries – ½ cup
(c) Almond butter - 2 tbsp
1. Begin with toasting the crumpets until they get a golden brown color. Spread the almond butter generously over them.
2. Once they are toasted, place the raspberries on the top and squeeze your favorite honey from the sachet. The recipe is easy to make & good for your tummy too…
The combination of honey and your favorite breakfast food gives the perfect amount of sweetness that makes your morning brighter. Try these wonderful recipes with Geohoney’s wide range of nutritious & flavorful honey products & keep your body energetic all day long.