If you have any concerns or questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact GEOHONEY by email on info@GEOHONEY.com or alternatively our postal address is GEOHONEY, Suite No: #105, Business Entrance, Blue Tower , Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai-United Arab Emirates.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms and Conditions. May be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers' are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
We may collect the following data from you when you register through the GEOHONEY website, purchase products or services from us, use the services we provide, submit enquiries to us or contact us, take part in market research; and/or submit enquiries:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Mobile Phone Number;
- Postal Address;
- Company Name (if provided); and
- Other personal information required to provide the product or service sought; and/or
- How you conduct and manage your account(s) with GEOHONEY;
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR CONTACT LIST DATA
We may use your data for the following:
- To process your order or application for services;
- To create and maintain accounts;
- To supply services and products that you have ordered;
- To contact you if necessary;
- To inform you of any service related message or of any new services or functionality (eg the introduction of a new messaging service);
- To provide you with service alerts and other information and messages;
- To alert you if there are any major system changes or changes in Terms & Conditions or Privacy Statement;
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions and ensure adherence to applicable law;
- To bill and collect sums owed to us;
- To provide support and gather customer feedback;
- To protect the rights and safety of GEOHONEY and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others;
- To transfer your information in the event of the sale of part or all of the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a merger, consolidation or acquisition;
- To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders;
- To provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements;
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding;
- To benchmark and improve the GEOHONEY service. Summarised data is used for benchmarking; and
- To send you information and promotional material that we think may be of interest to you unless you have opted-out of the receipt of such information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
GEOHONEY may share personal information with other trusted third parties who provide services such as information processing, providing customer service, conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys, managing mailing lists etc. and/or other trusted third parties who are involved in the delivery of providing products or services used or ordered by you and/or are engaged by us in the business purposes for which processing may occur as referenced above. These companies' processing of user data will always be subject to security and confidentiality obligations consistent with this Privacy Statement and applicable laws. GEOHONEY may also transfer your information:
- in the event of the sale of part or all of the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a merger, consolidation or acquisition to a new or prospective owners of GEOHONEY.
- to meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders;
- to provide information received hereunder to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements; and
- to prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is extremely important to GEOHONEY. We have put in place suitable administrative, technical and physical measures to ensure that your information is safeguarded from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We and other GEOHONEY group companies would like to send you information about the products and services we offer which may interest you. You may at any time opt out from receiving marketing information. If you no longer want us to contact you for marketing purposes please contact GEOHONEY by email on info@GEOHONEY.com or alternatively our postal address is GEOHONEY, Suite No: #105, Business Entrance, Blue Tower , Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai-United Arab Emirates. Even though you may have opted out of future information or communications, where it is necessary to contact to you concerning products or services you have requested, you consent to our contacting you at any address provided.
PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
We may occasionally update this privacy statement. If our policy on information collection or uses changes we will advise you by updating our policy online. Therefore we would suggest you periodically review this statement to stay informed about how we process your personal information.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
You can ask us for a copy of the information we hold about you by contacting GEOHONEY by email on info@GEOHONEY.com or alternatively our postal address is GEOHONEY, Suite No: #105, Business Entrance, Blue Tower , Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai-United Arab Emirates. We may charge you an administration fee to cover the cost of carrying out your request. You should include adequate information to identify yourself and, such other relevant information that you may have that will reasonably to assist GEOHONEY in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will take not more than 40 days to process.
UPDATING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whilst you are a user of the GEOHONEY services, GEOHONEY will acquire and process information about your use of the GEOHONEY services. GEOHONEY will retain this information for the primary purpose for which it was obtained and for other legitimate purposes including, where required by law. You may also ask us to change or delete any information we hold about you and we will make all reasonable efforts to update our records if we feel it is appropriate. Please help us to ensure your personal information is accurate by telling us as soon as reasonably possible in the event of change of address, contact details or other circumstances. If you would like to change any such information please contact GEOHONEY by email on info@GEOHONEY.com or alternatively our postal address is GEOHONEY, Suite No: #105, Business Entrance, Blue Tower , Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai-United Arab Emirates.