Honey Vanilla Linzer Cookies – A Holiday Treat To Satisfy Your Sweet Cravings! (August 28, 2022)
Holiday means baking time! Now that all your family members are at home today, it is the right time to make something simple & stunning. So what’s that? Honey-vanilla Linzer cookies are just the best to treat your family members. Use your favorite jam for this recipe and cut these cookies in any shape you like, and we bet you will love this recipe for sure! Read on below –
Required Ingredients –
Any Flavor Jam – 2/3 Cup (Strained)
Honey-Vanilla Sablé Dough – 1 Log
Powdered Sugar for Dusting
(1) Use your palms to press down on a log to create a flat surface.
(2) Roll the log again and again once you get a neat triangle.
(3) Put this raw honey and vanilla sable dough in the freezer for about 1 hour until it becomes firm but not frozen solid.
(4) Preheat the oven to 325° and place the racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.
(5) Take the dough out from the freezer and cut it into thin slices.
(6) Use parchment paper on the baking sheet and place triangular-shaped slices.
(7) Use a cookie cutter to punch the centers of the cookies in a circular or triangular shape.
(8) Bake the cookies for about 10-15 mins or until they turn golden brown.
(9) Spread the jam on the baked cookies and dust powdered sugar on top of the jam.
(10) These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for two days.
These cookies are the right option for your anytime sweet cravings. So get up and try making this sweet, healthy yet delicious recipe for your family and make your holidays more enjoyable. Stay in touch with Geohoney for more such fantastic recipes.